Tether is a multidiscipline creative design and advertising agency that works to craft love affairs between brands and individuals. We start at the genuine heart of the brand, creating compelling narratives that reach consumers at every relevant touchpoint with an approach that elevates story over style. Because love between a person and a brand doesn’t just happen. It has to be nurtured. From the inside out. Through stories that make us feel.
Tether is seeking an exceptionally bright Jack or Jill of all trades to join the Operations team. We’re looking for a Studio/HR Coordinator who can keep the Studio humming and support our HR administrative needs big and small. Are you the one? We’d love to meet you.
- Actively support day-to-day studio functions, with a hands-on approach ie: food and beverage ordering, light cleaning/office maintenance, maintain office supplies, manage in-bound + out-bound deliveries, and answer the phones.
- Own and coordinate small and large events, projects and initiatives such as the holiday party, design camp, summer events, employee recognition program etc.
- Provide administrative support for the Human Resources team and the Studio including but not limited to employee records maintenance, new hire processing, orientation, offboarding and administration of procedures and policies
- Actively support the on-boarding process to ensure a pleasant and thoughtful experience for all new hires and/or contractors
- Support Senior Recruiter as needed during the hiring, on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality at all times in regard to all business and employee information; including revenue, salaries, hourly rates for contractors, employee matters, etc
- Manage all benefits administration enrollment and termination tasks while being a knowledgeable, trusted resource for the employees in regard to all benefits
- Be well versed and help define and update policies and procedures.
- Maintain the HR manual and ensure it is up to date with the annual changes and current processes
- Gain an understanding of Operations budgets, forecasting and actuals
- Partner with the Accounting Team to ensure accuracy of invoicing and billing as it related to employee benefits and outside vendors
- Be service oriented and provide a nurturing, customer service approach to all employee matters, interactions and requests
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent work experience
- 1-2+ years of experience working in a creative environment in an administrative assistant or coordinator role
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and requests at the same time
- Demonstrate a drive and curiosity to grow personally and professionally in your role and how you/we work by providing a crafted and elevated experience
- Consistently conduct yourself in ways that reflect and contribute to the culture of Tether
- Bring a sense of empathy and compassion to all HR and employee related matters
- Promote a positive, helpful and friendly environment
- Always strive to exceed expectations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.