Sr. Account Manager – Freelance
Tether is a multidiscipline creative design and advertising agency that works to craft love affairs between brands and individuals. We start at the genuine heart of the brand, creating compelling narratives that reach consumers at every relevant touchpoint with an approach that elevates story over style. Because love between a person and a brand doesn’t just happen. It has to be nurtured. From the inside out. Through stories that make us feel.
Tether’s Seattle Studio is seeking a freelance Sr. Account Manager for a 3-6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have 5-6 years of experience working as an Account Manager or Project Manager within a creative or advertising agency. Must be a dependable partner to multiple client contacts for detailed account management and guidance, ensuring the client experience is exceptional. Exhibits the highest standards of project management and client care by managing communication, financial progress and fostering teamwork with the creative partners.
- Support the strategic, conceptual and development of multiple small and large-scale projects
- Establish schedules and project timelines while keeping to budgets, alerting the project owner and team in advance when issues arise
- Manage timelines, communicate project status with internal design team and external to clients and ensure all agreed upon deliverables are met
- Effectively support a mix of clients and work styles
- Accurately update various reports and documents – weekly project status report, monthly hours and other documents as needed
- Establish efficient workflow and continually look for opportunities for improvement
- Assist in ensuring accuracy, quality and consistency in standards for all marketing and communication materials
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, design preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5-6+ years of experience working in a professional design environment as an Account Manager
- Ability to communicate clearly with confidence and inspiration
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, maintaining focus on the big picture as well as the details, asking for guidance on prioritization and proactively flagging bandwidth concerns
- Actively partner with team members across disciplines (design, copy, video, interactive, production, etc.), looking for ways to improve process and ultimately creative output
- Display and continue to develop professional written and verbal communication skills, emphasizing clarity, concision and timeliness of replies both internally and with clients
- Actively contribute to planning and management of project deliverables, identifying areas for process improvement, while working with the team to stay on target strategically and conceptually with an eye on budget and schedule
- Participate in the initial review of creative concepts through final output to confirm alignment with creative strategy and business objectives, integration of client feedback, as well as proofing for accuracy
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.