Project Manager – Full Time
Tether is a multidiscipline creative design and advertising agency that works to craft love affairs between brands and individuals. We start at the genuine heart of the brand, creating compelling narratives that reach consumers at every relevant touchpoint with an approach that elevates story over style. Because love between a person and a brand doesn’t just happen. It has to be nurtured. From the inside out. Through stories that make us feel.
Tether is seeking a Project Manager to join our team. In this role you will provide project management oversight from the initial agency briefing through the final wrap of the project. You will spend up to 50% of your time as a project manager for the Industrial Design team. The rest of your time will be spent on a mix of digital, print, video, photoshoots, smaller/internal accounts, as well as managing licensed assets content and vendor rosters. You do not need to have experience in all these disciplines as long as you have experience with one or two, a passion to learn, commitment to getting this done with attention to detail, clear communication and a strong team-oriented personality.
- Cross-discipline collaboration, coordination and management of the production, implementation and deployment phases of industrial design, digital and print projects.
- Oversees multiple and concurrent projects to guarantee overall quality of work that meets or exceeds the creative intentions and vision.
- Independently project manage small to mid-size internal projects.
- Able to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines and budgets in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Maintain constant communication with internal partners to ensure the project is delivered on time, on or under budget and free of error.
- Track, report, and communicate project budgets and profitability.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts in a timely fashion.
- Work with the team to develop the approach of a project, hours and resources required, and the necessary content requirements.
- Create estimates and scopes of work for external and project-based work.
- Provide business affairs support including licensing and rights management across, image licensing, production contracts, talent agreements.
- Maintain vendor/partner sourcing database, secure sourcing quotes and negotiate with vendors.
- Vendor/partner research and vetting to ensure they will deliver the highest-quality creative product and stay true to the vision of the project/deliverable.
- 2-3+ years of experience managing simultaneous projects in a fast-paced agency, marketing, or creative services environment.
- 2-3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: industrial design, digital, print, broadcast or video production experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Strong sense of design and experience with industry leading creative output.
- Must be detail oriented and adept at multi-tasking.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Solution-driven, even against challenging projects/situations.
- Excels in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Google product suite and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Workamajig software a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.