Industrial Design Intern
Tether is a multidiscipline creative design and advertising agency that works to craft love affairs between brands and individuals. We start at the genuine heart of the brand, creating compelling narratives that reach consumers at every relevant touchpoint with an approach that elevates story over style. Because love between a person and a brand doesn’t just happen. It has to be nurtured. From the inside out. Through stories that make us feel.
Tether’s Seattle Studio is actively seeking an Industrial Design Intern who is ready to jump in headfirst and grow with our team. This is a full-time paid contract position with a 6-month commitment.
- Support the strategic, conceptual and design development of multiple small and large-scale projects.
- Possess strong aesthetic sensibility and can visually and verbally communicate your creative ideas through sketches, renderings, CAD, and presentations.
- Review creative concepts against the design strategy during appropriate stages with the project owner.
- Prepare drawings, sketches, comps, mechanical files and the ability to source and oversee production samples.
- Consistently proof your own work for accuracy and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design
- Familiarity with Industrial Design software: Solidworks, Adobe Creative Suite, Keyshot, etc…
- Prior internship working experience in a professional design environment preferred
- Show up ready and eager to create
- Demonstrate a drive and curiosity to learn and grow professionally
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.