Tether is a multidiscipline creative design and advertising agency that works to craft love affairs between brands and individuals. We start at the genuine heart of the brand, creating compelling narratives that reach consumers at every relevant touchpoint with an approach that elevates story over style. Because love between a person and a brand doesn’t just happen. It has to be nurtured. From the inside out. Through stories that make us feel.
Tether’s Seattle Studio is seeking a Front-end Developer with exposure to creative strategy – sound like you? Let’s chat.
- Passion for writing maintainable, well-tested code that is understandable by both computers and humans
- Ability to communicate with designers the benefits and limitations of a given technology that has been selected
- Passion for learning and improvement, and a desire to share what you’ve learned with those around you
- Select and provide insights for appropriate technologies needed to deliver on innovated user experiences
- Able to solve creative challenges in innovative ways while also proactively finding resources that help foster innovation
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and guidance
- Able to consistently meet deadlines and maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2–4years’ experience in a design studio, agency or in-house environment developing and deploying web applications
- Ability and desire to create basic wireframes and prototypes for new user experiences utilizing common tools such as Sketch/XD.
- Experience with React or other front-end frameworks (Vue, Angular)
- Mastery of version control (Git)
NICE TO HAVE
- PHP, LAMP Stack and WordPress development
- Experience with Cloud Computing Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with mobile app development (React Native, Cordova/Phone Gap)
- Experience with Node, Express, GraphQL
- Complex usage of SVG and Canvas elements
- Test driven development (Jest and Enzyme)
- Digital Marketing and/or E-Commerce
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.