Tether is a multidiscipline creative design and advertising agency that works to craft love affairs between brands and individuals. We start at the genuine heart of the brand, creating compelling narratives that reach consumers at every relevant touchpoint with an approach that elevates story over style. Because love between a person and a brand doesn’t just happen. It has to be nurtured. From the inside out. Through stories that make us feel.
Tether’s Seattle Studio is seeking an Associate Designer. You will focus on professional growth through collaboration in the development and execution of a variety of projects. You will work under the collaborative direction of the Creative Director and/or Associate Creative Director.
- Assist in developing ideas, concepts and designs that effectively respond to the briefed objectives
- Contribute thoughtfully and consistently in brainstorming and other creative sessions
- Clearly articulate ideas and explain design rationales
- Assist in crafting materials for internal reviews and client presentations; refine layouts, images, illustrations, typographic techniques, final art, etc.
- Create presentation materials and design elements that meet the established standards of both Tether and the client
- Comply with all time tracking, purchasing, expense and production processes (Workamajig, etc.)
- Constantly expand your expertise with software and other relevant creative tools
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent work experience
- 1 + years of experience working in professional design environment as a designer preferred
- Show up ready and eager to create
- Consistently deliver quality work, on time and to established standards
- Demonstrate a drive and curiosity to learn and grow professionally
- Diligently elevate your design and storytelling skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.