Tether is a multidiscipline creative design and advertising agency that works to craft love affairs between brands and individuals. We start at the genuine heart of the brand, creating compelling narratives that reach consumers at every relevant touchpoint with an approach that elevates story over style. Because love between a person and a brand doesn’t just happen. It has to be nurtured. From the inside out. Through stories that make us feel.
Tether’s Seattle Studio an Account Director on site to join the Account Management Team. You will be independently responsible for a portfolio of complex, integrated client relationships and accounts. You will drive Account planning and growth strategies. Be a trusted advisor to C-Suite and Senior level clients, ensuring the client experience is exceptional. Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to achieving creative excellence and business results, both for the agency and the client. In addition, you will mentor the account team in support roles.
- Management of Portfolio of Accounts, team(s)
- Provides proactive, strategic leadership on enterprise client relationships with little to no guidance
- Partners with GAD, creative and strategy leads to deliver best in class solutions
- Clearly interprets a client’s business requirements into agency creative assignments
- Cultivates new opportunities with current clients and guides team to winning it
- Has an appreciation for the details but remains focused on the vision
- Provides ideas for innovation and inspiration within our discipline or studio wide.
- Strategic agility to anticipate specific business or relationship problems and craft solutions for immediate resolve
- Leads and shapes quality of content- strategy and creative
- Accountable for achieving and maintaining superior client satisfaction
- Takes overall responsibility for portfolio financial performance.
- Independently crafts, presents and negotiates proposals across all disciplines.
- Reports team status to executive leadership and proactively drives revenue and relationships
- Supports Sr AM and team on elevated conflict resolution.
- Mentors and trains Account Managers in areas of account/project leadership, proactive thinking, thought leadership, brand management and client management
- Tirelessly pursues ways to enhance our success including creative opportunities, studio organization and our culture overall.
- 6+ years of experience working as an Account Director or Project Manager within an agency setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Inspire passion and motivate engagement across all disciplines
- Create a positive, nurturing environment that sets the stage for stellar, successful teamwork
- Capable to contribute at the highest levels with New Business in responding to opportunities both in crafting approach and leading within a pitch
- Stay relevant through the continuous development of your skill set, technical and trend-related knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.